[gps-talkusers] Re: commands

  • From: "Kim Lookingbill" <seadolphink@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 23:30:00 -0400

hi John: - try entering the name of the county-town of which cherry hill
falls in, into the city field.  I know I had to do this for a location once
when visiting friends in Chicago, and upon doing so was able to find the
exact address immediately without out any problem.  Good luck.

Share your yesterdays, Dream of tomorrow, but live for today!

http://interactive.acbradio.org <http://interactive.acbradio.org/>