[gps-talkusers] brilliant

  • From: John Gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gps-talkusers-freelists.org" <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 17:07:23 +0100

Hi list,
Must make a comment about my pk gps which I acquired to-day.
it's really brilliant.
much faster with acquiring routes and faster when responding to commands.
a real plus what a brilliant job.
I did try my other gps btgps receiver which the pk will pair with and say active sync is active but when I run the gps it cannot use the receiver no worry as on the top of my pc in the bedroom I get seven satellites.
Wonder if Liam is on the list as when I connected my blue logger it took some time to get the gps program to see the logger.
Liam, if you are on the bus and loose touch with the gps receiver what do you do? I mean what re-set do you perform to get the receiver back again.
e.g. if on abbeydale road and you have to tune a piano at Cartanole road you need the receiver on fast as you can as you may pass cartanole road.
not sure which re-set to do and if you must pair again from scratch.
sorry about the nature of this post but tomorrow I have tunings to do and must try and find this out. thanks.