[gps-talkusers] Re: blue logger battery

  • From: "Vicky Collins" <v-collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 20:50:12 -0500

Hi Rosemary and All,

Well, grin, you and I seem to be kind of having the same issues/questions
this week.  Although, in my case, my problem with the receiver battery was
with the Globalsat BT-338 and not the Blue Logger.  For, twice this week, I
thought I had the BT-338 charged up when I was ready to leave for work, but
only got the Bluetooth not being available.  The first time, guess I didn't
have the adapter thing plugged in far enough on the BT-338, and who knows
what happened the second time.

But, more specifically to your issue, I've never had a problem like that
with the Blue Logger, at least not after charging it up.  I've only had the
problem in not anticipating when the battery is about to run down.  Now,
I've had to remove the pairing and then reset the PK and then pair the two
again with the 0000, but I've never had the problem with the Blue Logger not
being detected after being charged.

So, at least for now, anyway, I'm also trying to allow myself at least ten
minutes in the morning, just to make sure I'm going to have a working GPS
receiver when I'm ready to go.  And, when I decide I want to use the BT-338,
I'm especially allowing that time, at least for now.