[gps-talkusers] Re: blue logger battery

  • From: "rosemary teehan" <rateehan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 21:21:39 -0400

Hi, Do you mean pair it again by putting the 0000 in, or just deactivating and
activating it again?  I don't remember the discussion, but yesterday I did take
the precaution of deactivating and activating it again, which I didn't today.
I did check to see if bluetooth was on.  As I recall, it wasn't because I did a
reset, so I turned it on again.
I'll keep this in mind, though, since I find starting the thing up the most
frustrating part of using GPS.  When it gets going, it's wonderful.  I'm a last
minute person, and I can't seem to allow more than 10 minutes of prep time
before I have to leave.  Allowing 10 minutes is a lot for me, and I've only
learned to do this in recent years.  (grin)
Rosemary