[gps-talkusers] Re: award for adventure travel

  • From: "Judy W" <judyw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 23:54:12 -0500

Hi Mike,

This is great for our students. Some of us old f**ts might like a
competition. How about a crashing Through contest for us. Maybe three small
prizes for first, second, and third place. Things under $50 like speakers or
batteries. Just a thought because I am an excited new purchaser of the
gps...

Judy