[gps-talkusers] Re: another Delorme Bluetooth option

  • From: Michael May <MikeMay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 08:50:02 -0800

Rich,

I take it that your laptop has Bluetooth or you could add a Bluetooth
adapter. Sure, the Bluetooth battery pack should work with the laptop. You
would have to wort out the communication port on the laptop. There is an
S&A.ini file where you can adjust the port from the default Port1 you would
be using for the serial port.

I could send this to you and you could try it if you want.

Mike