[gps-talkusers] Re: another Delorme Bluetooth option

  • From: "Rich Irwin" <rich.irwin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 08:20:32 -0800

Mike:

Do you suppose that it would work with the old GPS_Talk program on a laptop.
I still use the old laptop version once in a while, but, of course with the
Magellan 310 serial receiver.  That way I could use the Earthmate with
either the Braille Note or the laptop, thus eliminating the Magellan and its
cable.

Rich Irwin
rich.irwin@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:rich.irwin@xxxxxxxxxxx>