[gps-talkusers] annot get my gps to connect with braillenote can somebody help me?

  • From: Karen Bailey <karenb74@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2008 16:17:22 -0500

Hello, I am a new user. I had the gps off for a few days after getting software installed, but now it won't connect with the braillenote. Also suspect 1. battery low? 2. may not be connected to right type of gps may have it set wrong 3. anything else because I don't know what I'm doing. Would anyone care to exchange phone numbers to help me figure this out? Karen Bailey and guidedog Harpo