[gps-talkusers] Re: a request for the new version

  • From: "wandom" <wandom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 09:17:47 -0800

I am a retired blind attorney .who must do considerable travel.blinded at 21 never learned Braille except grade 1 47 years as a criminal trial lawyer. now must deal with method of travel.what can you tell me about.this method GPS D sposeto ----- Original Message ----- From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>