[gps-talkusers] Re: a request for the new version

  • From: Chris Grabowski <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 08:53:30 -0400

Hi,
For those that don't know, an alpha is fresh from the developers
keyboard.  The alpha comes before any sort of Beta testing.
Hope this helps.
Chris

On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 05:31:56 -0700, Charles LaPierre
<charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>One never knows, I don't know.  One thing I can tell you is major
>changes are happening, and we are still deep in Alpha.
>
>Charles
>

>At 05:24 AM 7/15/2008, you wrote:
>>so does that mean that we might see it in the next version?
>>

>>Gian Pedulla  GianniP46@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>
>>Lets Go Mets
>>----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles LaPierre"
>><charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Chris Grabowski
- Customer Support and Product testing
Sendero Group
"The GPS company." Also, distributors of the mPower, PK, Victor
Stream, Voice Sense, Braille Sense, KNFB Mobile Reader, Talks, Miniguide and ID
Mate

Phone: 888-757-6810 EXT. 113
Email: chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx