[gps-talkusers] Re: Tip of the week December 29

  • From: "percy garrett" <percygarrett@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 15:06:36 -0600

Hello Chris,

since installing version 5.0 my voice note and gps has been constantly resetting. It only happens while I am working a pedestrian route. Because it does not stop resetting, I am not able to do the 4 5 6 with space bar intervention. Sometimes I can get back into the gps mode, but before any action is completed, it starts resetting again. By that time I must use the restroom and my bladder is on fire! But I am lost and cannot get my gps to direct me to a toilet!

Grace and Peace,

Percy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Grabowski" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>