[gps-talkusers] Re: Sendero in the cold

  • From: Michael May <MikeMay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 22:38:51 -0800

Howard,

Wow, what a great testimony, anywhere, anytime.

I have often used the GPS to mark our car in a massive parking lot and it has come in very handy. I always mark the section I am in the stadium. You never know when you may need the information. It can't hurt. It can make it a lot easier to get to your seat if you enter from the proper gate and many sighted friends have been thankful for the information I have provided when going to Giants and As games here in the bay area. Baseball isn't always the most action packed sport on the planet so it is quite useful to have free WiFi at the AT&T park in San Francisco.

Howard,
I am writing to cordially invite you to be a guest speaker in our Sports Talk Room this coming Friday at 8 pm Eastern time. We also get together daily at 12 noon Eastern time. If you would like to tell us of your experiences at the Green Bay Giants game along with your use of the Sendero GPS device, we would love to hear you. You need a microphone and some speakers and that's all. Please write me privately and i can give you more information. Go Giants! Robert Acosta
----- Original Message ----- From: "Howard Kaufman" <wa9top@xxxxxxxxx>