[gps-talkusers] Re: Sendero in the cold

  • From: "Scott Granados" <gsgranados@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 11:47:57 -0800

Can I just say, it's my considered professional oppinion that you're freakin crazy.:) Although it was a great game, enjoying it from sunny (at the time) California in front of my big screen with an adult beverage and an adult smoking device:) instead of freezing my man berries off makes a great deal more sense.

   No seriously you're brave, I bet it was worth the chill.  Take care!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Howard Kaufman" <wa9top@xxxxxxxxx>