[gps-talkusers] Re: Sendero GPS Down

  • From: Chris Grabowski <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 10:21:45 -0500

Hi,

1.  try reinstaling sendero GPS.

2. 2gb is the max sd card size that the voicenote/braillenote mPower will
read.

On Mon, 21 Dec 2009 10:17:40 -0500
"Ricky Prevatte, LMBT 1154" <rprevatte@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>     Hi I had to move my maps folder from a one gig card to a two gig SD card.
>  Now I get a mesage unable to find GPS strings.  I guess I am at my witts end
> in how to get it to start. I have used all three resets and no go.  Also what
> size SD card can we use with the voicenote Empower?  I bought a few eight gig
> cards and they will not work in my PC or my Voicenote.  But the cards work on
> my wife's computer.  This is strange is it not?  So if someone can help me
> with these few things it will make my day.
> Ricky Prevatte
> LMBT 1154
> For reservation please call
> 704-8908225
> please enjoy our web site  http://www.southcharlottemobilemassage.com

Sendero Group
Featuring Sendero GPS on 4 platforms, BrailleNotes, Sense Nav for
Braille Sense products, Mobile Geo on Windows phones and StreetTalk
VIP for the Pac Mate. Distributing Trekker Breeze and Wayfinder for
Symbian phones. Also distributing Victor Stream, KNFB Mobile Reader,
Talks, Mobile Speak, Tiger embossers, Miniguide and ID Mate

http://senderogroup.com/email.htm