[gps-talkusers] Sendero GPS 6_0 Chat Session this weekend

  • From: "Charles LaPierre" <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 16:13:13 -0700

Hello GPS Users

This Saturday and Sunday (August 1st and 2nd) come join us for a GPS Chat
session featuring the new Sendero GPS 6.0 Release!

We have two sessions available the first Saturday morning 8AM Pacific / 11AM
Eastern and the second session Sunday evening 5PM Pacific / 8PM Eastern.

Hopefully with these two sessions we will cover most time zones.

The URL to the chat room is

http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs5cc92f134d9a

Log into the chat room with your full name and leave the password field
blank.  There are only 30 spots available so it will be a first come first
serve availability.  We will try to record the session for others who can't
make it in to enjoy afterwards.

Sendero would like to thank Jerry Hogan and the "Blinded Vets and Friends"
for hosting this.

See you all this weekend!

Session #1

Date: Saturday August 1st

Time: 8 AM PDT / 11 AM EDT / 15:00 UTC

Session #2

Date: Sunday August 2st

Time: 5 PM PDT / 8 PM EDT / 0:00 UTC

Password: (none)

Charles M. LaPierre

CTO Sendero Group

"The GPS company:" Featuring Sendero GPS on the BrailleNote, the
Sense Nav, on Windows phones with Mobile Geo and coming soon with
StreetTalk VIP for the Pac Mate. Distributing Trekker Breeze and
Wayfinder for Symbian phones. Also distributing Victor Stream, KNFB
Mobile Reader, Talks, Mobile Speak, Tiger embossers, Miniguide and ID Mate

 <mailto:charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 <http://www.SenderoGroup.com> http://www.SenderoGroup.com

1-888-757-6810, Fax (530) 757-6830
Sendero Group, LLC