[gps-talkusers] POI Other Places?

  • From: Virginia Korleski <virginia_korleski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 23:06:41 -0700 (PDT)

Hi. Chris. Would you please relay my question to the gps-talk users I am so
backup unread e-mail. That I find questions and find it works better to ask
you, relay my question to the grup. Please let me know if you got my e-mail. If
I am becoming pest sorry. I don't know how to realy e-mail.  It has been a few
years for me for writing up e-mail. I still get confued about all this. The GPS
System sound good to both Dan and I, Along with the object inication from APH

POI:  Would the inside of a large Mall work?  Strip Mall in our weather are not
that easy to get to on foot, via bus, cab, or friend (carpooling). Work the
best for us.

Two thumb up on the award too. :)  We are saving money for a new keyboard.. The
one I typing on sticks alot. We are saving for the system but the information
both from the
gps-talkuser and note from Sendro Group have been packed with a lot of
knowleage.

Thanks for the CD It has so much information that it over load my mind.
We have a new HP Printer too. Is HP working with the Sendro Group?

Thanks for the help,

Virginia Korleski virginia_korleski@xxxxxxxxx