[gps-talkusers] Re: Nokia looking to buy Navteq

  • From: "Scott Granados" <gsgranados@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 09:53:05 -0700

8.1 billion seems a little tall doesn't it? I don't know if google would counter at that price, 8.1 billion hires a lot of engineers to create their own system. Then again, they might have so much money they don't care.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles LaPierre" <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>