[gps-talkusers] Re: No categories for poi data in sendero maps on the pc

  • From: Mary Otten <motten53@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 09:28:25 -0700

Hi Chris,
Well, I am now more confused than ever. I erased everything from my maps folder
and recopied all the maps from the Oregon zip file, 7 of them, into the maps
folder. No transit feeds and no gnis files. And I am still not seeing any names
in the categories or subcategories lisstings. I look up my address and search
for nearest pois and see 3, none of which has a category associated with it.
Should I just put the whole region into the maps folder instead of Oregon? I
was trying to minimize the number of maps etc that would have to be loaded,
keeping in mind  the instructons about not having too many maps loaaded.

Mary Otten
motten53@xxxxxxxxx