[gps-talkusers] Re: New to this technology

  • From: "Richard Myers" <dkmyers28@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 11:46:42 +0900

Hello, Ms. Felix,
As you read about GPS from the various places, you will begin to realize that most of what they say has little information or meaning, and is slanted toward promoting their own products, with the truth
taking a back seat.

Please tell us where you got those Trekker and PacMate demos.

Dick Myers
(8):[(8)

From: "Felix, Swatara" <sfelix@xxxxxxxxxxx> Reply-To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [gps-talkusers] Re: New to this technology Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 15:51:11 -0400

Thanks so much for the very simple statement. I am starting to understand. So I need to research three players not all the other technology.

OK so now I have another question for all of you GPS users. What are the pros and cons of each of them???? As users I would guess you have your favorites and reasons why they are your favorites. So spill, as they say.

I did find a place where I can get a demo of the Trekker and the pac mate GPS unit.

Thanks so much all of your for the explanations. I already fell smarter!!!!

Tara