[gps-talkusers] Re: My trip yesterday:

  • From: "Mary Ellen Earls" <meearls@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 18:46:19 -0700

Oh heavens no, my gps's name is Firestone because it is where my rubber soles meet the road. Charles is the programmer who works for Mike May who is the brains behind this wonderful product and for some reason I got all the answers to this message first and absolutely no, I am not the least bit offended by that question.

Thank you.
Mary Ellen Earls
----- Original Message ----- From: "NLG" <ngezik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>