[gps-talkusers] Re: Identifying The Correct Receiver

  • From: "Rich Irwin" <rich.irwin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 15:42:17 -0800

Hi Charles:

Does this mean that every time I might want to use the 236 I will have to
clear out the M-1000 , pair anew with the 236 and activate.  Then do the
procedure the other way when I want to use the M-1000.  I was hoping the be
able to leave both paired and just chose which one I wanted to turn on and
activate.

Rich Irwin
rich.irwin@xxxxxxxxxxx