[gps-talkusers] Howard kaufman, guest, went to the Packers Giants game with GPs and will be in the sports talk room this friday

  • From: John Gassman <johngassman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 05:23:45 -0800

            Hi Sports Fans,

I want to invite you to visit our Sports Talk meeting this Friday evening at 8:00 pm, Eastern and 5:00 pm pacific times.

We shall discuss last Sunday's football games and other sports items of interest.

Go to:
www.accessibleworld.org
and enter on the Sports Talk Room. You need a microphone and some speakers, but you may also text chat with us. If this is your first time download our Software. Enter the room and sign in without entering, on the edit screen. Then just log in as no password is needed.

Its the same software used in the Gps chatroom.
Now, let us read more about GPS list member Howard kaufman.

Robert Acosta

 all about me
Well, I grew up in Green Bay, sat in the children's section during the glory
years of the Lombardi Packers.  Have had tickets in the family since the
twenties.  I work as a social Worker and Adaptive technology instructor.
I have been licensed as wa9top since 1967.  I have 6 kids, 4 grand children,
1 dog, 4 cats, and a ferret.
Got in to computers kicking and screaming in 1991.
Follow the Packers, it's a religion you see.
Baseball it's the brewers and the cubs.  They rarely are good at the same
time.
I care less and less about basketball every year.  hockey isn't even on the
radar.
I do like tennis and boxing on the radio when I can get them.
I'm just coming in to talk about sports.
I have been a GPS user for about a year, still don't know much.  Just got
the new rcvr, and with it's increased accuracy, got interested in the idea
of using it for internal stadium navigation.
I wasn't going to try it Sunday for obvious reasons.  I took it out the
night before in minus 10 DGF wind chill to test the Braille display on the
PK and to go for a walk to evaluate my gear from the game.

No I sold my ticket for the ice bowl, I am the only person who tells the
truth about that game.  A lot of people lie about being at that game.

Anyway I'll bring stories.

                John Gassman
mailto:johngassman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Recognition Of The Problem is 51% Of The Solution