[gps-talkusers] Holux M1000 discovery question

  • From: "Scott Granados" <gsgranados@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 10:11:34 -0700

Good morning list, I have a question concerning the generic use of the Holux M1000.

I've paired it with a device but wish to pair it with another device. When I first activate these units they go in to discovery mode and all works well. However, once I pair the unit how do I get discovery mode active again? Do I have to remove the battery and let the unit drain or is there a super secret trick to this. Didn't see mention of this in the Holux documentation.

Thanks
Scott