[gps-talkusers] Re: Going To Bakersfield tomorrow

  • From: "Scott Granados" <gsgranados@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 12:23:12 -0700

Poor guy although on the upside at least it's not Fresno.:)

Seriously though, all the cities and towns in California are contained in the
California maps that you grabbed from the mysendero site.  You don't need any
special maps as long as your destination is part of the state maps you have
loaded.  The only time you'll have a map issue is if you travel outside the
areas you have loaded on your card.

HTH