[gps-talkusers] Re: GPS on the boat

  • From: Ricky Prevatte <rprevatte@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 21:55:37 -0400

When you are on a trip like that set Poys of your own and you can make a rout if you like or use them next time. I like to set them so I can tell when the driver is turned around. Might not ever happen but it would be nice if you need the coastguard.

Ricky Prevatte, LMBT

From: Mary Ellen Earls <meearls@xxxxxxx
To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Wed, 16 May 2007 18:10:16 -0700
Subject: [gps-talkusers] Re: GPS on the boat

Well 3 years ago when in Hawaii I used my gps ona boat which we
took so the
sighties in our group could see the marine life. While they were
doing that
I played with the GPS and mainly only got latitude and longitude
as we were
pretty far from land so I couldn't pick up any POI(s).
Mary Ellen Earls