[gps-talkusers] Re: GPS Demo!!!

  • From: "Scott E Ford" <w8sef@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 10:04:01 -0400

Hi guys,
        Is there a key to set your virtual position to to if you are just
going down the road without having a route open.  I frequently would like to
explore the map ahead of my actual gps position.  For example I would like
to skip to an intersexsion a mile or two down the road, without creating a
route.  Thank you
Scott