[gps-talkusers] Re: Exception 398

  • From: Chris Grabowski <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 13:13:52 -0400

Hi,
I would try the following.
1.  you may need to do a 4-5-6 j-k-l reset in this case.

2. if you downloaded the maps try re downloading them again.
3.  make sure you are copying the files into the maps folder and not
folders into the maps folder.  IE  extract the files from each zip
file into the maps folder.

You may also wish to do a check disk on your sd card from a PC to make
sure there are no errors on the card.

Chris