[gps-talkusers] Exception 398

  • From: Christopher Bartlett <bridgeweaver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 10:02:16 -0700

I am attempting to load maps on an SD card in a folder at the root level called maps. I have copied all the map data into this folder and in the GPS options menu have tried setting the map and poi to the sd card\maps.

Initially, when loading the new maps, I was receiving only four states' maps out of the ten I had loaded. After trying to reset the map and poi folder again, I received the following error:

exception 398 at 36000
access violation reading 1476395008

And now, I can't exit the options menu.

What has gone wrong and what can I do to fix it?  Do I have to reinstall?

        Chris Bartlett
P.S. I've already called this in to Sendero who appear to be closed forthe weekend.