[gps-talkusers] EGNOS in the UK

  • From: Peter Bosher <peter.bosher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2011 14:32:19 +0000

Hi All,

A while back Kevin C posted news that EGNOS, which is the European version of WAAS, had started to go live some time last year. I was then expecting Sendero to start reporting better accuracy with WAAS, and at last, for about the last month or two, I've consistently been getting accuracy of up to nine or ten feet with WAAS around London and where I live. I'm simply curious to know whether others in the UK have noticed this, and whether it's country wide or just in certain areas.

Best,

Peter

--

*******