[gps-talkusers] Re: Considerations for new GPS purchase

  • From: "Richard Bartholomew" <richard_bartholomew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 21:46:02 -0000

Hi, Deon

It is also compatible with the Magellan Sportrack and Garmin receivers.

As someone said, if (and it's a big if in my opinion) the Earthmate works
properly, this would be the better receiver to go for because it is a lot
smaller than the others.  However, ease of use and size mean nothing if, as
with me, it doesn't produce reliable results!

Regards

Richard Bartholomew
E-Mail richard_bartholomew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx