[gps-talkusers] Re: APPEND DATE TO CLIPBOARD

  • From: Charles LaPierre <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 09:21:27 -0800

Hi Kathleen,
Which version of Sendero GPS are you using? Also when you did back-space K what did the GPS system say to you?
Thanks
Charles

At 09:17 AM 12/22/2008, you wrote:
Hello Chris Grabowski,

I did append to the clip-board the poi details by using the back-space k
command.
When I created a word document, I did the space b command to bring up the block
command list; then I did a paste block command to retrieve and paste the
clipboard data.  I was told there were no blocks to paste.
So, where did I go wrong?

Kathleen
dog guide Morgan
kageylucy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Peace, Friendship, and Blessings

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 3711 (20081222) __________

http://www.eset.com

Charles M. La Pierre
CTO Sendero Group
"The GPS company:" Featuring Sendero GPS on the BrailleNote as well as Sense Nav and the new Mobile Geo for Windows Mobile devices. Also distributing Trekker, Victor Stream, KNFB Mobile Reader, Talks, Mobile Speak, Tiger embossers, Miniguide and ID Mate
1-888-757-6810

Lat. 37 15' 25" N  Lon: 121 53' 04" W