[gps-talkusers] APPEND DATE TO CLIPBOARD

  • From: "Kathleen" <kageylucy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 10:46:30 -0600

Hi listers,

I have found a point of interest,  and I have looked at its details.
I read the user's guide and found two things of interest:

I can append the point if interest details to the clipboard with the backspace
command.
How do I retrieve this data from the clipboard?  Can I retrieve this data and
add it into a word processing document?  Can I retrieve and paste this data
into
my address book?

Lastly: When I am viewing the details of this point of interest, I can press g
for side of street.  What is the purpose of this?  I am not given the side of
street when I view the details of my poi?

Thank you for your thoughts and suggestions.

Kathleen
dog guide Morgan
kageylucy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Peace, Friendship, and Blessings