[gps-talkusers] Re: A neat experience with the gps:

  • From: Mary Ellen Earls <meearls@xxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 20:53:00 -0700

Dianna, I always feel better when i may get confused and the gps gets me out of
a fix rather than a human, simply because regardless of how well-meaning they
are, there is something so humiliating about having humans help you.
Especially when you can't get people to understand you want to do things
yourself and they just keep helping you.And then they turn right around and
acuse you of being ungreatful. Now that part just kills me.

Mary Ellen Earls