[gps-talkusers] Re: 2 new GPS receivers

  • From: Mike Arrigo <n0oxy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 23:47:38 -0600

The cost is similar to other receivers, I don't remember how much they were exactly. The solar one has a button to turn it on and off, the g66 actually has a touch pad on the top. Admitedly with that one, if you haveno vision, you wouldn't be able to tell if it was on, but you can feel the touch pad, it has a round indent to it.

On Feb 26, 2009, at 8:12 PM, Jim Gammon wrote:

Mike, what are the controls like on the receivers? Do they hav toggle on/off switches? What is the battery life if you don't use the solar cells? What is the Sattelite acquisition time on both? Oh yah, and what is the cost for each? Thanks, Jim
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Arrigo" <n0oxy@xxxxxxxxxxx>