[gpodder-devel] non-ascii character support

  • From: goeland_86 at yahoo.fr (Jonathan Charnas)
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 18:59:58 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Thomas,

I think I can do you one better. I can modify the current ebuild to accept
0.9.1 and then use it in the overlay, and submit the new ebuild for inclusion.
I don't think there has been any difference in building 0.9.1 since 0.9.0, has
there?
I'll send a link to the bugzilla ebuild I'll submit (if there hasn't been one
already.)
Cheers,
Jonathan

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time