[gpodder-devel] gPodder 0.10.4 "Faster Pussycats Kill" released

  • From: jspaleta at gmail.com (Jeff Spaleta)
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 15:11:11 -0900

On Jan 28, 2008 1:59 PM, Jeff Spaleta <jspaleta at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 23, 2008 2:05 PM, Jeff Spaleta <jspaleta at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I just ran into this doing a test build for fedora.  I'm going to
> > going to make a local package patch since this is already fixed in
> > your svn.  Fedora devel and f8 updates-testing packages should land in
> > a couple of days.
>
> builds are done and packages are in updates-testing for F7 and F8.

0.10.4 packages should now be available in updates-released for F7 and F8.

I'm probably not going to build 0.11.x releases for F7 and F8. But I
may put them into the Fedora development tree, to be distributed with
F9 when its released. Unless the 0.11 series is meant to be a
development branch and not meant to be stable enough for enduser
consumption.

-jef