[gpodder-devel] Planning: gpodder.conf + database in download folder?

  • From: luigibrosse at gmail.com (Louis Carlioz)
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 22:29:34 +0100

Hi,

interesting suggestion that I'm already using. In fact, I made a
symlink on my N900 to point to a copy of the db located in my download
folder. Then, I usually copy the db over to my notebook where I do the
download. Then copy back the podcast files + db to the N900.
Doing it manually is a source of errors (I sometime forget to copy the
db, or mix up the versions...). Having it automatically would be
helpful in mi case.