[gpodder] Re: Clarifying the idea: Native Android port of gPodder

  • From: Isuru Samarasinghe <isuru137@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gpodder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 15:34:54 +0530

Thanks for your reply Thomas.
I already have go through the UI Standard for Android 4.0 and above
documentation and have implemented the same in couple of my Android
applications.
Meantime I would like to contribute for gPodder and get used to
environment. Any suggestion?

--
*Isuru Samarasinghe*
Department of Electrical and Information Engineering