[goodfeel] Re: using Openbook to handle PDF files?

  • From: Dave Bahr <David.C.Bahr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 13:09:37 -0700

If anyone is interested, there is program out there called PDF creator which I
use. It comes up in your printers list and makes a pdf of the score in Lime,
you have to retitle the filename when you save it but it works. I can't
remember if I paid for it or not, honestly. But just a suggestion.
Dave C. Bahr