[goodfeel] Re: question about the production of music in alternate formats

  • From: "Janell Crispin" <jmusicalaccents@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 18:51:57 -0700

Hi Joel:

My name is Janell, and I am currently taking Royal Conservatory grade 10 and I
am working on the Harmony that goes with it.  I am blind, and I use Lime so
that I can do my work and either e-mail it to my teacher or print it out on my
print printer so she can read it, she is sighted.  I use Mark Sarnecki's books,
I get themk from the CNIB Library in toronto.  If your student has a braille
Lite or some other note-taker that also reads braille, you can download them
from the website and put them on his braille lite/Note taker, or you can order
the Braille Books and they will send them to you directly from the Library.  I
think their lending time is 6 months.

I hope this helps.

Janell