[goodfeel] Re: Transposing a whole piece

  • From: "Dancing Dots" <billlist1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 12:03:55 -0500

Also, check out some of the ready-made templates for band and orchestra:

Start
Programs
Lime
Lime Templates

You can save a copy of one of these templates and then delete unnecessary
parts keeping the parts you need.

Regards,
Bill

Bill McCann
www.DancingDots.com
Tel: [001] 610-783-6692

  _____

From: "Kyle Conley" <violinistvocalist@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 09:37:53 -0500

Hi,
On that same note, how do you transpose certain parts, such if you are
writing a full orchestral score?
Kyle