[goodfeel] Re: page breaks

  • From: "Patrick Walsh" <feofil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 14:11:16 -0400

I want each so-called movement in its own Lime file.  The movements of the
Bach Cello Suites are not rtightly related to one another like the movements
of a sonata or a symphony.  The only real thing they have in common with one
another are that they are in the same key, or a related minor key.  One of
them even requires the performer to tune his A string down to G just for the
one movement.  So I want each movement in a separate file.

I do not have the Duxbury translator.  I use Openbook for that.

Thanks