[goodfeel] Copying and Pasting Measures in Lime

  • From: "Dancing Dots" <billlist1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 16:36:01 -0400

OK, try the following:

Open the Lime file that contains the extra material.

Move to the first measure in the series you want to copy.

ALT+E, M for Edit | Copy Measures.

Type in the number of measures you want to copy.  If you want to copy
measures other than the ones from the current voice.  you must tab to the
three radio buttons and change the selection.

Now, go to File | New.  If you want to leave the current Lime file open,
just say "No" to the prompt asking if you want to close that file.  Use
CONTROL+TAB to move between open Lime files.

In the New Piece dialog, be sure to type in the number of measures you need
and the correct time signature.

Once you are in the new Lime file, just pres CONTROL+V to paste in the
measures you copied from the other file.

Once you're certain you have what you want, you can go back to the original
file, move to the start of the section you now want to delete, and press
CONTROL+D to open the Delete Measures dialog.

Regards,
Bill

Bill McCann
www.DancingDots.com