[goodfeel] Re: midi sounds

  • From: "Mike Tyo" <mtyo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 23:09:35 -0400

Hi Claudio,

Yeah - I'll probably have to go that route. I was hoping to avoid it as it'll
take forever and a day to manually separate the notes out, especially when you
have instances where I'll have to filter smaller chunks of data because of
voices being in the same range of pitches.

Thanks for the tip anyway. take care.

Mike