[goodfeel] Re: empty staves

  • From: "albertm13@xxxxxxxx" <albertm13@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 14:50:59 GMT

Hi,

What's wrong with the empty staves?  I think you should leave them there unless
SharpEye is not grouping staves together correctly in which case it would be a
problem.  If SharpEye is making this mistake then try rescanning it or scanning
it and asking someone to edit the image so that SparyEye wouldn't make that
mistake.  I can do it.

Albert