[goodfeel] Re: Transposing an instrument.

  • From: "albertm13@xxxxxxxx" <albertm13@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 10:40:36 GMT

Hi,

You can tell Lime about tranposing instruments in the Key Signature dialog.
Check the checkbox "Transposing Instrument Sounds" and then tab to an edit
field that allows you to indicate how many half steps the instrument sounds
above or below the written pitch.  Lime Aloud might say something different for
these controls but this is the general idea.

Thanks,
Albert

--- Angela wrote ---
Hi again.

A little while ago, I remember finding how to transpose an instrument in my
piece. Now I?ve come to write a new piece with a Bb clarinet, and I can?t find
where to transpose it; can someone help please?

Many thanks!

Angela Purll

** [mailto:goodfeel-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subjectúq]