[goodfeel] Significant Upgrade to GOODFEEL's Frequently-Asked Question ( F A Q) Page

  • From: Bill McCann <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 23:17:49 +0000

Our star summer intern, Ben Schreiber, has taken the lead on significantly
upgrading our FAQ for GOODFEEL users based on responses to questions on this
list and other sources.  Please review and let us know what you think.  Follow
this link:
http://www.dancingdots.com/main/gffaq.htm

Bill

** [mailto:goodfeel-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subjectúq]