[goodfeel] Re: Ot: a French verbs book

  • From: "Duke" <douk.fattah@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 May 2015 22:31:57 +0100

Also, I have made some research for you, and I have found a nice IPhone app of
French verb conjugation. It costs $6.99. Let me know if you need it, and that
of course if you use an IPhone.
From: Musical Accents
To: braille-music-chat@xxxxxxxxx ; goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Douk:

Here is the e-mail I sent the library in France, I still haven’t heard
back from them.

Thank you

Janell

Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2015 3:56 AM