[goodfeel] Re: Converting a tif image so it has no fancy oloring

  • From: Castanedagarcia_Alfredo <casta947@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 05:45:59 -0700

Hello,
I am using Smart Score pro to do OCR music recognition, and I am trying to
convert the "Lord of the Rings" full score into a music XML or Nif file.
However, I cannot open this tif image because it has coloring. In other words,
it is not black, white or greyscale. Is there a way I can convert the image  so
I can have the program recognize it? I am a blind computer user, so I need a
little more information so I can be sure I get the image to have no coloring.
If you can help in any way I would gladly appreciate it.
Thanks,
** [mailto:goodfeel-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subjectúq]