[goodfeel] Re: CD Sheet Music

  • From: "shelley franklin" <achildofchrist@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 12:16:25 -0500

Hi David,
I noticed your question to others on the list about an image printer. I have used universal document converter to print bitmap images of PDF files that I can run through sharpeye. I don't know if this is the best one or if it will help you. You can find a free demo of this software online to try.
Let me know if I can help further.
Shelley
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Goldstein, Resource Center" <info2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>